View Poll Results: What do you want to learn MOST about in the new live webinars?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Day Trading the Open: Entries & Exits for Gaps/Breakouts

49 55.06%
  • Swing Trading Tactics: Scanning For Successful Setups

52 58.43%
  • Tape Reading for Improving Your Trades

45 50.56%
  • Forex Trading Strategies: 2xATR/ADX and More..

34 38.20%
  • not listed above (tell us in your reply/thread)

2 2.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Online Trading Webinars & LIVE Market Training: Beta Testers

Talking Beta Tester

Ken,

I would love to particiapate in all 3 sessions as a beta tester. Thank you for the opportunity!

Alex L

Beta test session #1

beta test

sessions I and II

Default beta test

beta test sessions please. An email with your current time anytime before the session would help me get in synch with your time zone. Cheers Paul

Default Beta Test

Count me in for Session I and II

Default Beta Tester

SESSION I:
    Saturday March 29th from 12 Noon EST-12:30pm EST
    Featured Topic: Current Day and Swing Trading Chart Secrets for NYSE/NASDAQ Trading: The "Hidden Profit" Signals

SESSION II:
    Thursday April 3rd from 9pm EST - 9:30pm EST
    Featured Topic: How To Day Trade Open Range Breakouts: "Extender" and "Compression" Plays Revealed

SESSION III:
    Tuesday April 22nd from 9pm EST - 9:30pm EST
    Featured Topic: Forex Swing Trading Tactics: "Volatility Value" and 2x ATR Entry Triggers Explained

I'd like to beta test all 3 sessions please.

If is still available... would like to attend beta 1 and 3 thanks

Default beta test

1,2 and 3

Please count me in for all 3 beta-test webinars. Thanks.

Ok traders, thanks for everyone's interest - looks like we're well over the 70-trader limit here for traders who'd like to participate.

I'll be sending out login information to each of you before our first beta-test live Trading Event, most likely on Friday, March 28th. The first event is Saturday, March 29th at Noon EST til 1pm EST. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

For a detailed overview of the first conference software we're testing, see this movie (turn up sound), at:
    http://www.hotconference.net/conferencemovie/

I may also be trying omnovia and adobe connect (plus others), though those cost over $25,000/year (!) to use, which is cost-prohibitive for me at this time (I run DTU at as close to cost as possible, so you folks don't have to pay $2000+ for trading systems like others charge...meaning I don't have 25K left over I can spend on high-end conference platforms). So I'm starting with this one to help see how much interest there is from everyone. It works well, and lets you hear voice plus see charts as I broadcast live to you.

Have any questions about specific charts for the current market? Email me a screencap of the chart, to ken at daytradinguniversity dot com, sometime before Friday midnight so I can take a look at it, and reply during Saturday's main event - thanks! (or, just ask about it in an email if you can't screencap charts).

The purpose of the beta-test is to give you all a chance to try the software out and learn all-new trading tactics from me, and see how well it works for us. In the event of any technical problems before or during the event, I'll post answers HERE in this thread, so check back/refresh the screen (F5) if needed during the event.

Regards,

Ken

Smile sign me up for the april 3rd class

thanks for offering.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast