View Poll Results: What do you want to learn MOST about in the new live webinars?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Day Trading the Open: Entries & Exits for Gaps/Breakouts

49 55.06%
  • Swing Trading Tactics: Scanning For Successful Setups

52 58.43%
  • Tape Reading for Improving Your Trades

45 50.56%
  • Forex Trading Strategies: 2xATR/ADX and More..

34 38.20%
  • not listed above (tell us in your reply/thread)

2 2.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Online Trading Webinars & LIVE Market Training: Beta Testers

Default Online Trading Webinars & LIVE Market Training: Beta Testers

UPCOMING EVENTS:

Tuesday July 8th 9pm-10pm EST "Tape Reading Breakout Tips"

SESSION VI:
    Saturday June 7th from 10am-11am EST
    Featured Topic: "Forex 'Breakout & Bank It!" Signals": Capturing the Big Moves In Currency Pairs

Hi Traders,

By popular demand, I'm about to resume my LIVE trading webinars and market training sessions for everybody.

You'll be learning "step by step" trading tactics, including:

+ How To Use Swing and day trading tactics for the current market
    + Realtime entry and exit trading setups and alerts explained
    + Tape Reading techniques for getting in on *strong* breakouts!
    + Forex Market charts and currency pair setups revealed
    + Select Guest Traders' Appearances
    + Open range breakout and gap trading signals to trade with
    + and much more...

I'm looking for beta testers for working with me for 2-3 live 60-minute training sessions to test out my chat software (with voice, charts and more!)..

Please let me know you're interested by replying to this thread with "beta tester" in the thread below.

Scheduled Dates:

SESSION I:
    Saturday March 29th from 12 Noon EST-1:00pm EST
    Featured Topic: Current Day and Swing Trading Chart Secrets for NYSE/NASDAQ Trading: The "Hidden Profit" Signals

SESSION II:
    Thursday April 3rd from 9pm EST - 10:00pm EST
    Featured Topic: How To Day Trade Open Range Breakouts: "Extender" and "Compression" Plays Revealed

SESSION III:
    Tuesday April 22nd from 9pm EST - 10:00pm EST
    Featured Topic: Forex Swing Trading Tactics: "Volatility Value" and 2x ATR Entry Triggers Explained

SESSION IV:
    Saturday May 3rd from 10am-11am EST
    Featured Topic: "Power Plays for Day & Swing Traders: ADX Advanced Tactics"

SESSION V:
    Wednesday May 14th from 9pm-10pm EST
    Featured Topic: "Velocity Swing Trading Tactics": How To Enter & Exit Your Positions For Strong Breakouts

FAQ: Will these be recorded so I can hear them later? NO. You must be in attendance live to hear the content, because the reason I'm doing this is to make sure the live webinar software works - which requires live attendance from you. It'll be very valuable, and well worth showing up for, I promise.

This marks the return of the immensely popular LIVE interactive training sessions available exclusively via http://www.DaytradingUniversity.com , as you'll be learning cutting-edge tools and tactics, illustrated with current professional charts, and much more, in the months ahead!

HERE'S HOW TO REGISTER:

You *must* post a visible reply to this thread saying "beta test", and I'll send you the access login/password information to your email address via the forum. Just login to the forum, click "Post Reply" and type the words "beta test" (session I/II or III).

Beta test: This simply means that since this is new software I'm trying, I need your feedback on how well it works, and how to improve it - to make sure it's "ready for primetime" as I roll this out to everyone.

By participating, I'd appreciate it if you could give me at least one sentence of feedback (positive or negative, it's all welcome), that I can listen to in order to help improve the Trading Talk chatroom experience for everyone.

*LIMIT 70 TRADERS PER SESSION*

Please register below and let me know which session(s) you'd like to attend. Do not pm or email me or contact me via the site, only posts in this thread will be considered. Remember I need to moderate the post, so it will be a few hours before it appears after you post it - thanks!

Looking forward to "meeting" you online in person!

To success,

Ken

Traders are finding these VERY Useful -- here's actual comments they made after the May 3rd, 2008 Daytrading University webinar,
    for example (these are ACTUAL screencaps of what some of our enthusiastic traders said at the end of the LIVE online event):

beta test

Default beta test

beta test sessioon I & II

DEAR KEN
    Yes i like to attend to your beta test webinar on saturday 03/29 from noon to 12:30
    Regards

Smile Upcoming Webinar

Ken,

I will be glad glad to help you out beta testing on all three dates you listed in the e mail I received today.

If you would confirm via e mail having read this thread, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nanak Mehta

Default Beta Test

Beta Test Session II

Milesgd Guest

Default Re Webinar

Hi Ken
    I'm in for all three.
    Thanks

Smile Webinar Beta Testing

Ken,

Count me in for all the 3 webinar dates for beta testing and so forth.

Thanks,

Nanak Mehta

Beta Test Session 1

Beta Test session I, II and III. I greatly appreciate that you finally "are back" Ken!!

Default Beta Test

SESSION I:
    Saturday March 29th from 12 Noon EST-12:30pm EST
    Featured Topic: Current Day and Swing Trading Chart Secrets for NYSE/NASDAQ Trading: The "Hidden Profit" Signals

SESSION II:
    Thursday April 3rd from 9pm EST - 9:30pm EST
    Featured Topic: How To Day Trade Open Range Breakouts: "Extender" and "Compression" Plays Revealed

SESSION III:
    Tuesday April 22nd from 9pm EST - 9:30pm EST
    Featured Topic: Forex Swing Trading Tactics: "Volatility Value" and 2x ATR Entry Triggers Explained

Thanks for the fast reply, everyone - you're all in!

Keep 'em coming, traders!

Also, "bring any charts" you may have questions about; you can forward them to me the day before the events and I'll go through them for you, step by step, during the Q&A after the initial 30 minutes in each webinar, to help out.

This'll be great to see so many of you there... should fill up soon.

Regards,

-Ken

p.s. These will be 110% action-packed pure trading "how to" content and my best tips to help you in the current market.

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast