Thread: Glad you could make it here!

Default Glad you could make it here!

It's great to see so many traders joining the Trading Talk community. So go ahead and introduce yourself -- what's your trading life like, and who are you?

-Ken

Hi I'm Larry. Been trading for 3 years with "strikes and gutters". Been a swing trader, options trader and just last year converted to being solely a day trader thanks to Ken's excellent 14 day video series with Steve Nison. With all the turbulence in the market I'm glad to be a bona fide day trader.

Hi, Ken...and everyone!

I'm Steve...and I have absolutely no background in investing or trading...other than taking some seminars.

I have been through some short seminars, and although I learned more than what I previously knew...I certainly was not adequately prepared to begin trading my hard earned dollars .

I am currently taking an options class, and I feel that I will be pretty well prepared to move forward once I finish with this class.

I recently had the pleasure of attending a webinar put on by Ken. Ken, you did an absolute awesome job, and that prompted me to purchase your Forex On Fire training series.

Even though I am anxious to begin trading the markets, I certainly realize that the better educated that I am, the better prepared I will be once I make that first 'virgin' trade.

So, until I have had time to learn my material, I will just tend to be a 'lurker', and hopefully be able to pick up some valuable tips and knowledge from all you seasoned veterans.

Thanks - much appreciated. It's great to hear the webinars are of value, it's a good way to share current trading strategies and updates for "what's going on" in the markets with everyone.

Best wishes,

Ken

Hi I am Albert. I have been learning how to trade options for more than a year, and now with the help of Ken I am positive I am going to be a good fx trader. I just received the DVD's and one wk I learned more with them than with the 3 books I had bought. For now I would say you are one of the best around Ken. By I would like to be one on the beta test.

Hello !
    I am also a new member. Good day!

Hello. I am new to this. I'm the type of guy who entered the MF market many yrs ago thru company 401K and hung on. I now have a little cash to play with at $7 a trade. I did my first and only trade when Japan had the quake. I drive the best car in the world-Toyota. ...I plan to do a lot of observing for awhile. Thanks