Thread: Trader Questions about Daytrading University

Default Trader Questions about Daytrading University

Here's a great place to ask any general questions about Daytrading University that aren't answered in this FAQ:

http://www.DaytradingUniversity.com/faqs-daytrading.htm

Most of my content is geared towards US-market (NASDAQ/NYSE) stock traders.. not options, not UK/Australia/Japan markets. Though I have hundreds of traders from all those countries, most trade the USA stock market, which is what I focus on in the training I provide to thousands of traders.

If you have any questions about Daytrading University, and any of my company's products or services, please feel free to ask them here.

Thanks,

Ken Calhoun, Pres.

Default FAQs

Answers to additional FAQs will be here soon as well.

-ken

Question: Ken do you run a live trading room anymore?

Answer: I did used to run my live www.TradingTheOpen.com chatroom for many years (2000-2005); but stopped it a few years back since it's a "job", eg trading time for money, which isn't leveraged the way DVD production is (I do the work once, get paid via sales for years, vs running a room, which I don't get paid for when I'm not there).

I may do something like that on rare occasion coming up, eg 2-3 days live market training again via gotowebinar.

Regards,

Ken