PDA

View Full Version : Glad you could make it here!

Ken
03-01-2008, 10:10 PM
It's great to see so many traders joining the Trading Talk community. So go ahead and introduce yourself -- what's your trading life like, and who are you?

-Ken

Larryd
03-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi I'm Larry. Been trading for 3 years with "strikes and gutters". Been a swing trader, options trader and just last year converted to being solely a day trader thanks to Ken's excellent 14 day video series with Steve Nison. With all the turbulence in the market I'm glad to be a bona fide day trader.

stereofool
03-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Hi, Ken...and everyone!

I'm Steve...and I have absolutely no background in investing or trading...other than taking some seminars.

I have been through some short seminars, and although I learned more than what I previously knew...I certainly was not adequately prepared to begin trading my hard earned dollars :(.

I am currently taking an options class, and I feel that I will be pretty well prepared to move forward once I finish with this class.

I recently had the pleasure of attending a webinar put on by Ken. Ken, you did an absolute awesome job, and that prompted me to purchase your Forex On Fire training series.

Even though I am anxious to begin trading the markets, I certainly realize that the better educated that I am, the better prepared I will be once I make that first 'virgin' trade.

So, until I have had time to learn my material, I will just tend to be a 'lurker', and hopefully be able to pick up some valuable tips and knowledge from all you seasoned veterans.

Ken
03-19-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks - much appreciated. It's great to hear the webinars are of value, it's a good way to share current trading strategies and updates for "what's going on" in the markets with everyone.

Best wishes,

Ken

albert
03-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi I am Albert. I have been learning how to trade options for more than a year, and now with the help of Ken I am positive I am going to be a good fx trader. I just received the DVD's and one wk I learned more with them than with the 3 books I had bought. For now I would say you are one of the best around Ken. By I would like to be one on the beta test.

jezzicaz789
02-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Hello !
I am also a new member. Good day!

jimgotbrave
02-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Hello. I am new to this. I'm the type of guy who entered the MF market many yrs ago thru company 401K and hung on. I now have a little cash to play with at $7 a trade. I did my first and only trade when Japan had the quake. I drive the best car in the world-Toyota. ...I plan to do a lot of observing for awhile. Thanks